Thursday, July 30, 2009

Girls Night...

Yesterday was a pretty full day. Me and the boys woke up and did our usual routine then it was time to get the boys ready to go because Joshua had a doctors appointment. We get there and Benjamin was a little turd the WHOLE time!!! Joshua's appointment went well, he is as healthy as can be. He is 23 3/4 inches long and weighs 13 lbs. 11oz now... yea a chunky butt I know!!!! He had to get shots and wasn't too thrilled about that but he was a champ.
After we were done at the doctors office we stopped at sonic to get happy hours drinks for me and Ben. Half off from 2-4!! I got a cherry limeade .... yummmssssss!
We got home and it was time for lunch. Benjamin didn't want a sandwich so I made him a little variety plate. He was pretty happy about this.Soon Dewayne came home and I was off to the gym for an afternoon workout. I was able to just leave the boys with him so it made my gym trip quite a bit easier. After the gym I came home and jumped in the shower and then it was off to a little Mexican restaurant right outside the gate for Girls Night with Vanessa and Lisa!!!! Half price margaritas!!! WOOT!!!! The margarita was the size of my head and I drank every last drop..... mmmm yummies!! After drinking my drink for 2 hours... yep it took me that long to drink it I came home to my husband and the boys ( feeling pretty good might I add). Then off to bed it was!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment