Thursday, July 23, 2009

Introducing the Dixons

Well I have officially decided to start a blog! Being a military family we are away from our loved ones 95% of the time. I figured blogging would be a good way of updating my family and friends of what we are doing day by day. Just my little way of making life a bit easier!!!


Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Deborah Dixon and i am 25 years old. I am a very proud stay at home momma of two gorgeous little boys. I am also a very proud wife of an Army Sgt./ Firefighter ( yea i know a 2 in 1 hero!!! Lucky me *winks*) My days may not be that exciting to others but to me they make waking up each morning sooo worth it, especially knowing i get to spend my mornings, afternoons and evenings with my two precious little men. I am so blessed with all that I have and wouldn't give any of it up for the world!
My husbands name is Dewayne and he is 32 years old. He is my hero, my best friend, my helping hand, a great father, and my sexy fireman all rolled into one. We were married on June 5th 2006 and still going strong. He works very hard so that I can be home with our children. I appreciate everything he does for us! He is my heart and soul and I love him with everything that I am.
This is my oldest son Benjamin. He was born November 3rd 2006. Benjamin has the wildest imagination i've ever seen. This little boy can turn a coat hanger into a trumpet and entertain a room full of people with it. He loves to be the center of attention and he sure can work a crowd of people. He is my little helper. Benjamin is a wonderful big brother and he has such a big heart!


This is my youngest son Joshua. He was born June 1st 2009. Joshua is already so full of life and love. I can tell he is going to look up to his big brother Ben and also probably keep him in line *winks*. Joshua was named after his uncle which is my brother Joshua. He craves mommy and daddys attention 24/7 but we don't mind one bit!

This is my happy little family. Army of Dixons. We are full of love for each other. It's me and my 3 boys and i wouldn't change it for the world!!!

1 comment:

  1. Long time no see! We should plan a get together soon...

    ReplyDelete