Monday, July 27, 2009

Good nights sleep

The day started off pretty great. Joshua slept from midnight until 7am so I got a full nights rest so I was pretty ecstatic about that. Benjamin woke up and wanted to eat breakfast in mommys room so that's where he hung out while I was getting ready for the gym. It was the breakfast of champions today... pop tarts! He insisted on taking his blocks in the car with him. Today was my first Zumba class and it was AWESOME. It definitely kicked my bum but I had a blast! My face was sooo red and that water tasted oh sooo yums! Benjamin enjoyed his nacky and juicy on the way home... ...and Joshua enjoyed his nap.
Nothing too exciting happened the rest of the afternoon. Just the usual lunch time, nap time, and me cleaning the house. Dewayne came home and we had dinner then it was bath time for the boys. Joshua was making crazy faces at me while i was bathing him then he decided to pee all over me. After bath time Joshua was practicing his balancing skills. He thinks he is the poo because he can stand up holding mommas hands. He is getting so big!!! He can sit up straight in his jumperoo and actually play now.
Benjamin was showing momma his 'cool trick'. He can hold a spoon on his nose... with his hand. That's unbelievably difficult, I know. He thinks he is doing something cool so that's why it's so damn cute.About 10 minutes later he was a cowboy.
Before bed time we decided Benjamins room was in major need of a cleaning. He decided it would be fun to dump out his toy box. Dewayne and Ben in the process of cleaning...And the finished product!!! ahhhhh the great feeling of cleanliness!Time for bed after that. Both boys are asleep and now it's time for me to head to bed. I'm still wore out from Zumba this morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment