Sunday, August 29, 2010

A visit from Nana

My grandmother came to stay with us for a night. We had a great time as always. We started the day with Benjamin teaching Nana how to play wii. He thought he was something else because he finally got to be the one to teach someone how to play the wii!
Afterwards we had lunch and nap time then we went to cool off in the pool. Benjamin wanted to show Nana his swimming skills. He has come a long way this summer in the swimming department. He calls himself "Super Diver". Joshua got a little fussy so Nana got out to snuggle with him while Benjamin and I went for a swim in the deep end. After a nice time at the pool we came back to the house to have dinner. I made a roast and my brother Josh came to join us. Josh wanted in on the action! After dinner grandma made us some of her yummy fried pear pies ( we actually baked them though). They were delicious! Jealous??? ha ha I topped my warm pie with some vanilla ice cream... mmmmmm yum! It was a great day, we always enjoy visits with Nana!





No comments:

Post a Comment